By Assassins88
#197499 Hey,

is there a custom icon set from pixelmon for the journeymap mod or have anyone an idea how i can add icons to the minimap mod?

greez

By tridaak
#197557 Needs to be added through a resource pack. Currently working on one,if you'd like me to contact you when it's done, just let me know.
By SKyTheThunder
#197561 Would you mind posting them publicly when you're done (assuming you're not using images from the original games)? I'm sure many people would be grateful to have such a pack.
By tridaak
#197563 I've been using the sprites from the pixelmon mod. However, for the latest generation, been using images from the games since pixelmon's latest gen pokemon sprites are too big and don't fit.
Have all the normal pokemon done, working on the shiny and special skin pokemon (takes a while cause I need to center each image for journey map).

If you know somewhere were I can get ~32x32 gen 6 pokemon sprites I could use that isn't from the original games, please let me know.
By Articuno
#197681 Good afternoon! How can I arrange them to be displayed?
I tried it as indicated in the mod's documentation, but it did not work ...
By Articuno
#198390 Up! The problem is urgent)
I'm trying to put icons for Pixelmon Mod, I do everything according to the documentation, but they do not want to be displayed ...
I made a resource folder, folders enity and enity_icon - I tried to add a different folder pokemon / name Pokemon / Pokemon number / change the size from 16x16 to 128x128 / add to Pixelmon Mod ... The second month I try to defeat the display of icons - but does not come out :) Help me please
JOIN THE TEAM