Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By SoulDahDerp
#194251 You still accepting/looking for staff or backup staff? >o>

IGN: Beta_Soul
Experience: I have been Admin/Mod on a server once, but it eventually was abandoned and also went downhill. Not much people joined it either, so technically I don't have much experience with high roles, but I am willing to learn and cooperate with other people that have experience!
Timezone: Central Standard
Availability (Hours): Weekdays - 0 (Cannot play during weekdays except for Friday) | Weekends (Friday-Saturday) - 12+ hours | Sunday - About 4-8 hours
Skype: My Skype is a personal account for close friends only, my Discord is SoulDahDerp though

By HelloItsAdam
#194254 IGN: HelloItsAdam
Experience: I was a high rank on a server but that is about it
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Availability (hours): Weekdays from 4:00 PM to 11:30 PM. Weekends from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Skype: My skype is private due to hackers. My discord is MoistCupcakes you can message me for my skype.
By Plush69
#195403 IGN: Plushie_69
Experience:Co-Owner/ Head Admin on "Zero's Elite Server" and Mod on Multiple other servers. Currently working on one other server as a mod, helping prepare it for launch. I'm very easy to talk to and am very patient with the player base to answer question but can enforce rules when needed.
Timezone: PST
Availability (hours): My sleep schedule is off right now but when I'm not asleep I'm available.
JOIN THE TEAM