Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By BearBrosServers
#194149 Hey everyone!

We're looking for people to test out our new PixelMon server! At the moment we have a small community of 24 testers on our discord would love you to join. There will be prizes for those testing the server following the BETA!!!!! If you are interested please post your IGN below.

If you'd like to join please click the discord link in preparation for its release :)
https://discord.gg/dPU8j2D

However, we are also looking for Gym Leaders to work on bringing a realistic Pokemon experience to the Aurora region!

If anyone would like to become a gym leader, please follow the layout below!
(Please label the position you'd like in the server (Gym Leader or Community member)

In-game name:

Previous Experience: (Not necessary)

About Me:

Favourite Pokemon:

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Red and Blue Bear

By HelloItsAdam
#194261 I would like to be a Gym Leader.

In-game name: HelloItsAdam

Previous Experience: None

About Me: My name is Adam, I'm 15 years old from the U.S. I've been playing Pokemon for about 6 or 7 years now. I play Pixelmon a lot now and I have a lot of free time so I could be on the server for many hours and I think that would make me a great gym leader.

Favourite Pokemon: Lucario
By BearBrosServers
HelloItsAdam wrote:I would like to be a Gym Leader.

In-game name: HelloItsAdam

Previous Experience: None

About Me: My name is Adam, I'm 15 years old from the U.S. I've been playing Pokemon for about 6 or 7 years now. I play Pixelmon a lot now and I have a lot of free time so I could be on the server for many hours and I think that would make me a great gym leader.

Favourite Pokemon: Lucario

Hey, do you have a discord account. If not would you be willing to jump on for around an hour three times a week to issue challenges etc?
JOIN THE TEAM