Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Miracles
#196192 Hello!

I owned a pixelmon server during the days where cauldron was still being used as a engine to host the pixelmon servers. If i remember correctly, we were using pixelmon 3.1.4 at that time. We had around 60-70+ players online daily at those times, sadly due to personal reasons i couldn't continue it anymore.

I was going to create a server again when sponge just came out not long ago however not alot of plugins was already ready for the server to work properly.

My server was HeartGold Pixelmon, I'm looking to create a new server that'll be suitable for everyone hence I'm here looking for ideas.

What the server will feature:
-NO P2W, NOTHING SOLD IN THE STORE WILL AFFECT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING SOMEONE ELSE.
-Every x days, there'll be a server-wide tournament & guild tournament (Already had this feature in the past and it worked perfectly.
-Survival or Adventure? Still deciding.
-Gyms, Elite 4, Champions, Server Champions.
-Grinding Zones, Social Zones, Buy-able Plot Houses/Hotels, Faction Plots.
-Keys obtainable in-games to try your luck at getting a random pokemon (Shiny/Non Shiny, Legendaries not included).
-All legendaries will be obtainable from progression through gyms.
-Different Generations of Gyms/Elite 4/Champions.
-Minigames like Paintball, Spleef, Plothunt, Fishing.

We would love your ideas! Do give us more ideas!

JOIN THE TEAM