Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Lugswo
#196834 Hey all, I'm Lugswo, and my goal is to create an adventure Pixelmon server unlike most others.

Many servers try to either copy a region from one of the main games or create a spin-off of a main Pokemon game. However, to me, that doesn't really appeal, so I have taken matters into my own hands. I would like to gather a team to create an original region based on exploration rather than story. We plan to have custom spawns, interactive gyms, competitive tournaments (all formats), and more!

We have already made a custom world to build in (pictured below) and have marked out areas that will be cities, forests and more. Anyone can join, but builders are preferred. Even if you suck at building, there will be a job for you (making paths, laying redstone, flattening areas, etc).

You can join by first joining our Discord channel. Message me (Lugswo) and we can talk for a bit there.

https://discord.gg/DsQ4ecs

You can choose to either use voice chat or just type, whatever suits you. You'll be talking to me and a few other staff members if they are on, and we'll decide whether or not you'll make a fit and we can get to work. This is only to make sure that griefing is not a problem and that we can trust who goes on the server.

If you would prefer, you can also apply here using this application:

Minecraft IGN:
Building Experience:
Suggestions:
Anything Else:

Your application will be looked over by our staff and we will then decide if you are in. However, it will be easier with Discord so I encourage you to apply through there.

We will be mainly be using Discord as our form of communication. While Discord isn't necessary, it will definitely speed the process up. However, if you feel insecure about talking, you can always use Minecraft chat. Once you are accepted, I will PM you the link to join. Hope to see you there!

- Lugswo

By omikaye
#196844 Hi! I'm Omikaye, an Admin of this Tohen Region server, if you have any questions, feel free to message me or Lugswo. There are many things that we plan to add to the region in the future, such as a battle frontier, major side quests for legendaries, and secret areas. We plan to create a place where people can play pokemon competitively for large prizes, such as rare or shiny pokemon, or otherwise impossible to get areas or items. We need as many competent people as we can get so dont hesitate to apply!
JOIN THE TEAM