Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By EagerDreamer
#198372 For the last few years work has gone into creating a server based around challenging players rather than encouraging subscription via a glut of rare pokemon and items.

There are over 50 major towns, cities and locations, extensive route systems between them and a panoply of customisation and tweaks.

As may be guessed, there's no rush to have this server launched - with 1.12 on the horizon, we may wait for that - but at the least I'd like to have the map finished.

This has been largely a solo project, although I have had the help of a small (3 member) build team on a couple of the areas. Behind the scenes the mods have all been managed by myself.

If you've lost yourself in the ennui of Pixelmon, and have any skills or experience you feel may be of benefit to us - and if you have the time spare to commit to a large project - do get in touch ^_^

Mostly we're looking for builders who can follow exacting direction (there's plenty of freedom of creativity in some areas, but standardisation is a must for some things).

Gym leaders and staff of any rank are not needed.

Generic players are welcome to come explore, although you'll largely just be pottering around as the place evolves around you.

PM your details if you harbour an interest and feel you can aid, or if you've further queries just post them here :)

JOIN THE TEAM