Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By FruityLudy69
#198668 Hello I am opening a server with the pixelmon mod in it and I was wondering if there is anyone here that would like to beta test the server before I make its full launch to the public. So if you would be interested in coming to the server and want some more info let me know below or join the server discord here: https://discord.gg/rfF9edV.

This type of server hasn't really been done before with this mod and how I have incorporated so if you guys like or if there is stuff you think I should do let me know on the forums or send a message in the discord chat!

By AsparugusLol
#198695 I would love to beta test! I unfortuanatly dont have a discord, so could u send me the IP via skype or a PM? Thanks!
-Aspa
By FruityLudy69
#198699 Its all good about the discord and I'm shooting to get beta out by the end of the week so if you can pm me your skype or reply it here I will send you Ip when its out and I will send you updates on the server when added
JOIN THE TEAM