Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By XternityPixelmon
XternityPixelmon

★ Staff Recruitment ★

Greetings everyone! After nearly 8 months of work, XternityPixelmon is reopening on a Sponge platform complete with all kinds of new features for our community, and we're looking for a couple people interested in joining our team to help prepare the server for release on Saturday, June 24th, 2017. As you might expect, there's a lot of work to be done and we're looking for those players that are dedicated to the team to help us out!

Message from the Owner | Show
Hi there, my name is Simon and I am the Owner of XternityPixelmon as well as Lead Developer behind our operations. It's my responsibility to make sure that we get everything situated and ready for release, but it's not something I can do on my own. However, with the help of a couple skilled individuals I believe we can accomplish this goal and create an amazing server that sets the new standard for those that follow. I hope that you consider joining our team, and I look forward to working with you!
XternityPixelmon is proud to offer a multitude of features to our community, many of which are custom coded by our team specifically for us. To help achieve this goal, we're working with people who have years of server experience as server managers, custom developers, professional builders, and more. By our power combined... we can put together a pretty amazing server, and here are just some of the different features that we offer.

Features:
  • Credibility and experience (2 years old)
  • Competitive player gyms and tournaments
  • Custom plugins and features
  • High-quality builds and scenery
  • Admin and player shop system
  • Unique gym and Elite 4 system
  • Weekly events and/or tournaments
  • Powerful reward crates plugin
  • Player claims through GriefPrevention
  • Custom Wondertrade plugin
  • Special decorative customizations
  • Strong community via Discord
  • And so much more!
If you would be interested in joining our growing team, we'd love for you to fill out one of the applications below . All applicants must have a Discord account for communication, but a microphone is not required. If you'd like to apply for a position that isn't listed below, send us a message explaining what that position is with your Discord info and we'll get in contact with you shortly. Good luck!

★ Applications ★

Administrator, Moderator, Helper | Show
Admins, Mods, and Helpers are the backbone of the server and are responsible for ensuring that the server operates smoothly on a day-to-day basis. As the server is currently in reconstruction, your primary task will be to assist with brainstorming new ideas, testing new plugins/features, and overall helping to get the server ready for release.

Name:
IGN:
Discord Name w/ Number (Example#8192):
Time Zone:
Which position are you most interested in?:
What past experience do you have in this position?:
What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?:
Anything else?:
Gym Leader | Show
XternityPixelmon is different from many others in that we expect our Gym Leaders to have competitive experience and be familiar with roles, sets, synergy, predictions, and other competitive concepts. Though we can't promise everyone will have that skill we're looking for, we encourage you to give it a try if battling is your strong suit!

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
What competitive experience do you have?:
What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?:
Anything else?:
Builder | Show
Builders are a crucial part of any server, and we have high standards for what we're looking for. If you'd like to apply for builder or would like to contact us regarding a team, please fill out the short form below and send us a message that contains a build portfolio. We are willing to pay for high quality builders or a team, but we are primarily looking for people willing to stick with the server long-term.

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
Proof of work / Portfolio:
Anything else?:
Other? | Show
If you feel as if what you offer doesn't fit into one of the above categories, feel free to send us a message and we'll be happy to get in contact with you and talk more. In you message, please include the following pieces of information.

Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
Explanation of what you're offering:

Applications are often responded to in a couple hours, but please allow up to three days for a response before messaging us. Approved applications will receive a friend request on Discord from one of our staff members to continue the application process. Good luck!

Thanks for applying, and we'll see you online!

~XternityStaff

By AsparugusLol
#199161 Name: William (People call me Will)
IGN: AsparugusLol
Discord Name w/ Number (Example#8192): AsparugusLol#5156
Time Zone: CST (Texas timezone, 1 hour behind EST)
Which position are you most interested in?: I would like to try to go for an Admin spot (and im hoping my early application helps with that XD) And if not admin, i would like to go for Mod
What past experience do you have in this position?: I have worked as a Mod on 1 server hosted by some school friends, worked as an admin on another server, and have a helper rank on another server.
What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?: Im very creative and can come up with all sorts of new ideas to improve the team and the server as a whole. I work well with most people, and i love helping out new people if they need it and introducing them to pixelmon.
Anything else?: If possible, i would like to try out for a gym-leader position, preferable a steel gym leader role if avalible.
By Bizeran
#199174 Name: Michael(you can call me mike)
IGN:Bizeran
Discord name: Bizeran(#5429)
Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Position I am interested in: Preferably admin, but I understand getting a mod of helper position ad having to be promoted.
Past experience: I am going to list my experience as moderation positions (helpers,mods,admins,owners). I have owned 5 servers myself, most recently terrafrim vanilla (terrafrim.enjin.com my account I used on site was ColdTerror), I was a moderator on a server called pokelon, I was moderator in 3 other servers which I unfortunatly cannot recall the names of, I have been helper on about 20 various servers (some closed down, some died due to inactivity, but I do not remember me being fired from any. I say about 20 because helper positions are so easy to get into sometimes that they do not stick out very much to me), and I have been admin on about 5 servers(most recently air mc, which was a small pixelmon server that never got to the point of having a steady website due to conflict with owner and host).
How I could improve xternity pixelmon: I am very experienced in leadership positions in real life and in game and I feel like those skills can help to get things on the server done quickly. I also will be able to help on the technical aspect of the server,as I have been dev on 3 servers. I consider myself socially well, and can help new people adapt to the ever growing server. I hope, that if I get the position, I can bring ideas and concepts from 3+ years of playing on pixelmon and minecraft servers, and implement them in order to make the server a unique and fun experience. I also can build and do technical stuff well so, if needed, I could help in one of these aspects.
Extra notes: I am a 17 year old graphic designer living in the United states, I am naturally open minded and ready to try new ideas, and have an open sense of humor. I have also played pokemon since gen 3 was released.
By XternityPixelmon
#199324 Hello everybody! We're still on the lookout for people who'd like to join our staff team, especially those of you who are builders! If this sounds like something you're interested in, feel free to send us an application!

~XternityStaff
By ZaneMahanYT
#199325 Name: Halloween Eevee [real name is Zane]
IGN: CharaDStoryshift
Discord Name: Dweller Zane#2042
Time Zone: US Centeral
Which position are you most interested in?: Admin [if ur full on admins then Mod]
What past experience do you have in this position?: as an Admin? i have been staffed on one pixelmon server. as an admin! as a mod, i have been staffed on a normal server RP server, [closed DOWN!] and i have been a helper on, ModdedNetwork, Anime-Empire TG and afew more that i cannot think of as of right now.
What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?: Well, I can build somewhat decent if i have motivation / insperation! and, i'd love testing out plugins and Extra Ranks / items for you guys! i'd also try out other mods, [ if added ] and If someone were to break a major rule, then i'd give them a temp-Mute [depends on what they said!] and if they did somthin bad, like... Hacked, or somthing along those lines, Temp-Ban! [like i said, it all depends on what they have done!]
Anything else?: Yes, i am a 13 year old, so keep that in mind! i act as mature as i can be! Although, if someone were to make me mad / sad [as i have depression and anger] i'd get a higher up, or someone who can handle the person doing it. [Just letting you know head of time ;-) ]
By EnderBluestar
#199525 Name: Carly (you can call me Cece)
IGN: EnderBluestar
Discord Name w/ Number (Example#8192): EnderBluestar#4865
Time Zone: E.S.T.
Which position are you most interested in?: Admin, if that is full then Moderator.
What past experience do you have in this position?: I was a Moderator on the server Knockturn.mc (a gigantic hp server) for over a year and also a professor. It was a lot of responsibility but I did not have a problem with it. I also have had the position of helper on countless servers that died down after a while.
What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?: I feel like I could help improve XternityPixelmon by helping make sure that all players having fun no matter how stubborn they are, helping manage complaints/suggestions, and using the voices of the players to shape XternityPixelmon into a better server each day. In real life, I have held many leadership positions and I know how to manage people and resolve problems. Each time someone makes a fuss, I use it to improve the program and the experience more fun for them, I hope I might be able to carry this in to the XternityPixelmon community.
Anything else?: I also know how to build a little if that helps, although I've never held the position of Builder on another server, and I am a very experienced Pokémon player (I know all about the competitive stuff). Thank you for letting me apply! <3
By Mysticaler
#200088 Name: Dylan
IGN: Mysticaler

Discord Name w/ Number (Example#8192): Alkai#6272

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (+10UTC)

Which position are you most interested in?: Admin/Moderator/Gym Leader

What past experience do you have in this position?: I've worked closely with a once popular pixelmon server "Mavina's Pixelmon" Within this, i worked my way up the chain of command starting as a gym leader and making my way up to Admin. With this I experienced all sides to assisting in running a server (ban appeals, helping players, website management, donation store set-up, etc.)

What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?: I would hope I could assist with improving XternityPixelmon by bringing fresh ideas to the table and making the experience enjoyable for players.

Anything else?: I'm 20 if that makes any difference haha
By Modiserre
#203429 Name: Adam
IGN: Modiserre
Discord Name w/ Number (Example#8192): Modiserre #2137
Time Zone:
Which position are you most interested in?: Admin, If it is full then Moderator.
What past experience do you have in this position?: I have spent a lot of my Minecraft experience on servers, and I have been playing Minecraft since Cave Game, so about 3 or 4 years of especially being staff on them. I have had Admin on countless servers, and I have been all kinds of staff on hundreds of servers. So I understand what I have to do and how to do it. I learnt from my mistakes from the past, and I'm not doing it again
What could you do to improve XternityPixelmon?: I'd like to help by suggesting plugins or things or helping out the server with ideas, I will also help people with pixelmon, and try to make a very positive reputation with the server. I will also strictly enforce the rules, anything bad will be impossible to be done with me. I will do anything to make this server a great place.
Anything else?: I'm 13 years old, I am very mature the people say, I cannot judge myself, therefore others must judge me. I am currently doing my IGCSE in the UK, And I have a lot of tournaments coming ahead of me in tennis. So my schedule is busy.
JOIN THE TEAM