Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By YachtCrafter
#201859 Pixelmon Andor Builder’s Application

Introduction:
Hi there! I’m glad to see that you’re looking into building for Pixelmon Andor. I realize that this application is you getting a grasp on what we’re about just as much as it is for us to gain some insight into you, so here’s the gist. We are an upcoming Pixelmon Reforged server attempting to create a unique open-world Pokemon journey. As of now, the goal is to have 10+ unique (and heavily themed) towns, along with a set of 8 gyms and the Elite 4. You can see some samples of our builds here. https://imgur.com/a/v1IJ7
What’s it going to be like working on this project, you wonder? Pretty laid back, actually! Upon joining the team you have no commitment to build a set number of hours a week. All I ask is that you don’t abuse this privilege to have a private server to play on without contributing. Other administrators and I are going to be relatively picky about quality, but will be far from unreasonable. All we want to do is create the best possible experience for players when it is released. If you want to apply but don’t have Pixelmon installed, don’t worry! I can help with that. Now onto the actual application!

Pixelmon Andor Builder’s Application Questions
What is your name?
What is your age?
What is your Minecraft username?
Describe your experience with building?
Do you have any pictures of your builds? If so, link them here.
What kind of building do you prefer, if any? (Terraforming, buildings, interiors, nature, etc)
How much do you know about Pokemon?
Most importantly, what is your favorite Pokemon?

Conclusion:
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application! All responses should be submitted in the builder applications channel of our discord at this link. https://discord.gg/u543A3D If you have any questions, feel free to ask me directly While I cannot offer any monetary reimbursement for services, I can reassure that all builders will receive recognition and server benefits when the world is released. Not to mention you'll be part of a team that got to make something truly amazing :p Happy Training!

JOIN THE TEAM