Discussion on any aspect of competitive Pixelmon.
By RobWantsToBattle
#179050 So I have been playing pixelmon recently and I was thinking to myself there aren't many RU pokemon in pixelmon and what better way to change this than a proposal to the pixelmon mod makers themselves I wont mention gen 6 pokemon because I am not aware of the status of approval for the mod or whatever or megas OR primals but anyways heres a list of RU pokemon and their evo line that are added and would add a ton of competitiveness to the game:

Scraggy/Scrafty: Basically king of RU and a very cool pokemon that I think would have an amazing model in the game and with no fairy very OP for RU tiered pokemon in the game

Ambipom: Ambipom is also one of the more powerful pokemon in RU if you know how to use him correctly, just like with scrafty I question why he is in this tier since he is such a devastating pokemon to use in competitive play, also aipom is in the game already so what gives lol

Meditite/Medicham: So medicham very fun to use in RU and have a very wide move pools and several ways to set up and sweep. Also with them being useful physically and specially they can be complete monsters in this game

Snorunt , Glalie, and froslass: So glalie is one of my favorite pokemon and he is such a good ice type to use in this tier. I think his model would look so cool in pixelmon and with his new popularity from getting a mega evolution he would be one of the favorites in pixelmon

But anyways I think all of these pokemon would be SOOOO amazing to see in pixelmon and I even know where they should spawn

Scrafty line: Desert/Mesa (maybe)
Medicham line: Extremehills/Extremehills+
Ambipom: Jungle (duh)
Glalie line: Ice plains/Cold taiga

I really hope you consider adding these awesome pokemon especially scraggy and scrafty and may your RU battles be crazy and epic

JOIN THE TEAM