Are those structures good?

75%
25%
By CptSkrill
#172539 This is the first time i'm posting a Structure here so dont go hard on me if there is something wrong :S

So i'm trieng to rebuild each gym as good as possible like they where in game so here i'm with Brocks Rock Gym.

gym | Show

Outside | Show

Also here is Misty's gym

Inside | Show

Outside looks the same as Brock's Gym

Update:

I made Misty's gym bigger so everything on the inside wont be cropped in on each other,

For now i only have the outside done :) hope you like the new look of the Water Gym

Outside - Misty V2 | Show

Update 2:

I finally finished the inside hopefully it is as good as in the games i added red stone light since it fits better :) (Gone with those idiotic torches!)

Misty V2 Inside | Show

For those who want to use the gym i'l upload a schematic :) but tell me if you use it,

Dont upload it else where unless you got permissions from me uploading somewhere else whitout permissions will end up with complete deletion off the schematics

Schematics | Show
Water Gym
http://adf.ly/1ZrkW7

Sketchfab | Show

Misty by CptSkrill on Sketchfab

Enjoy and leave feedback <3

Update Log | Show
27-4-2016 - 04:24
Added gym signs with the respective colors for the gyms

27-4-2016 - 04:39
Added Misty with Pokémon's + Moves she has in the original yellow game
Added Swimmer with original yellow game Pokémon (moves: Unknown)

feedback appreciated save will be here soon

By Pokenerd8
#172541 no pictures of the outside?
By CptSkrill
#172542 i can post em asap :) lemme make em there isnt alot to see outside tough

Images from the outside added!

as you can see in the images i'm working on Misty's gym
By Pokenerd8
#172545 from what i can see it could use some work. the outside looks decent however the doorway you have seems weird to have a 2x1 hole so you could try to remove the quartz.
By CptSkrill
#172546 I will do that Tomorrow for now i'l just put up a link for those who want a closer look :)

Edit:
Since it could be done fast i made em 3x3 for both
By Pokenerd8
#172547 for misty you prolly don't want to use wool. you could try replacing the wool and the iron for quartz as iron is a bit of a valuable block people will mine up.

another thing would be to see if you can make the gym building's look different; don't need to but i think it would make each gym special and not copy pasta,

also on a side note, you plan to add the gym trainers and leaders?
By CptSkrill
Pokenerd8 wrote:for misty you prolly don't want to use wool. you could try replacing the wool and the iron for quartz as iron is a bit of a valuable block people will mine up.

another thing would be to see if you can make the gym building's look different; don't need to but i think it would make each gym special and not copy pasta,

also on a side note, you plan to add the gym trainers and leaders?

I will replace the Wool and iron the problem is wich bocks fit good? as for the gyms i gonna try to make em larger since everything is cropped on each other

as you can see the edge is bit lighter than the bridges

Gym Leaders and Trainers will be added :)
By Pokenerd8
#172550 for the blocks i can think of a few ideas you could try. in that picture you can see a pole like thing going down into the water, you could lower the water surface level down 1 and have a fence or any block for the pole. under the top part then try using a white block on top. it would give your gym more depth + follow along the game :)

also it would help if you made the gyms bigger then you could put in more detailing :)
Not too big though.

Edit: for the outer blue floor you could try either packed ice or bright blue clay
JOIN THE TEAM