By RoxasXIV
#174045 Rock Gym. Puzzle is, the Golem picture can be passed through. If the puzzle sucks i can just break the wall, and it is stairs behind it.

By TheOmniAdam
#195545 Hi RoxasXIV, I'm helping with Pixelmon in a volunteer capacity to implement gyms into the mod. I'm trying to provide feedback as best I can while not actually being the guy who makes these decisions; I love that this has a clever puzzle element to it but it seems like it's just a "find the picture entrance" and you're done. Without a download there isn't a way for me to see if this has room for 4-10 Trainers or if there is any more puzzle within the towers.
It's a difficult balance to find with good looking structures but also having some "gameplay" to the gym as well. I like that this wasn't JUST a pretty building or JUST a maze and I'd like to see more contributions from you if that's something you'd be interested in- maybe even sprucing this one up (Though it's worth mentioning all gyms should be built with an "Adventure" more mentality so that ANYONE way people choose to play pixelmon they can enjoy the gyms. Anywhere people have to build or destroy to solve the gym's puzzles shuts them out). Reach out to me if you'd be interested in working more on gyms.
JOIN THE TEAM