By Deo3560
#174933 This is my submission for a fire type gym. The gym does not come with trainers but has room for about 3-4 and a leader.

I increased the width of the gym and now the gym won't burn itself down. Much more space for battles.

Unlit Beacon During The Day | Show

Beacon with Pressure Plate Activated at Night | Show

Inside of Beacon | Show

Download | Show
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r3oce3ra33as5xm/Fire_Gym.zip

By Pokenerd8
#174948 Your gym looks really nice, but would like to see the inside too before i start messing with it :)

Also, not sure if it is just me but i can not see the top image
By Deo3560
#174958 The inside is difficult to take a picture of, but I did my best and added it to my original post. The top image should work, it isn't much different from the second picture. The first picture is taken during the day and the pressure plate fires are out.
By Pokenerd8
#174959 Got a better look at the build, for the most part it looked nice, however it never did make since why have lava/fire inside a light house. for the inside, the most part don't see a very clear spot to put the battle meaning the battle would be very crowded.it pretty cool but would have liked to have seen more than just a ladder way up. when u climb the ladder it drops fire charges lighting the netherblock when u get around to the other side it disables the fire?
By MrMasochism
#175070 I actually really like this. Just don't think of it as a lighthouse and more as a fire gym leaders tribute to one or as an old abandoned lighthouse which he retrofit with lava!
By Deo3560
#175080 My thought was exactly as MrMasochism stated, a lighthouse that featured a fire theme. I was going to go with a large brazier at the top, but I kinda fell in love with the lava filled glass Pokeball.

The pressure plate that disables the fire I added purely because I somehow wanted to be able to recreate relighting the beacon on entry if you so chose.
By Pokenerd8
#175090 alright then, my only main problem i have with the build is finding a place to put the gym leader without making it look crowded. if you can do that i will add the build :)
By Deo3560
#175111 He was supposed to go up at the top looking at the ladder on the elevated platform. Is that sufficient?
By Shadowkirby
#176682 I like this alot actually :o
Since you don't have a gym team posted, maybe this can work out for this gym? :

Spoiler:
Ninetales @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Nasty Plot
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Typhlosion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast

Chandelure @ Air Balloon
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Solar Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower

Charizard @ Charcoal
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Ancient Power

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance

Ninetales sets up the Sun obviously. HP ice is for dragon types. Typhlosion with choice scarf Eruption in the sun is a threat. Solar Beam gets rid of Water and Rock types that otherwise resist Eruption. Fire Blast is if it's Health is low and Focus blast is just for coverage I guess. Chandelure is the pokemon that "takes care of ground types" because it has the Air Balloon and Solar Beam on it. Charizard gets a spatk boost because of Solar Power and Charcoal is just to boost the Flamethrower without taking recoil damage from Life Orb. Ancient Power for Dragon/flying types again and for other fire types. The Volcarona is just the standart bulky set, that really appreciates the sun, so that it's not as weak to water moves anymore.
JOIN THE TEAM