• Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
    • Gold
    • Iron
    • Redstone blocks
    • Lapis lazuli
    • Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
    • Diamond
  • Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
  • No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
  • Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
  • Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
By Amnail
#174571 Towers are important in Pokémon. Tin Tower, Pokémon Tower, Sprout Tower, I could go on.

So I made one. Inspired by the many towers in Pokémon. If it's not good, tell me how to improve so that it could hopefully be a random build in the mod.

Spoiler:

Download:

By SnowBlitzz
#174574 Looks simple and nice. For being a random structure spawn in pixelmon, it could be part of some villages, but have it be rare (?) Either way I think with more and more of random structures being added the mod size will grow significantly large which can be bad.
By Pokenerd8
SnowBlitzz wrote:Looks simple and nice. For being a random structure spawn in pixelmon, it could be part of some villages, but have it be rare (?) Either way I think with more and more of random structures being added the mod size will grow significantly large which can be bad.

hopefully it won't be much of an issue. If nothing else if only a small hand full of structures make it in, people have the choice to come on to this forum and download whatever structure they wish. also should be a way to turn them off and on in config.
By MrMasochism
#174587 structures don't really take up much space so it's not really a big issue. We could always put some structures in an extra structures pack for separate download if it becomes one
By MrMasochism
#174589 Oh and I really like the look of this tower. My thoughts are it would be best spawning randomly round the world (rarely) rather than part of villages
By Amnail
#174617 Thanks for the replies. Glad you all like it. Hopefully I did link the right file. I could have sworn I named this world, but apparently I didn't.
JOIN THE TEAM