Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By jojo2920
#191739 Wow.. I'm really excited now.. I decided to compare the amount of added Pokemon and model reworks in this update to that of Pixelmon 3.0 (as its the biggest update in terms of models and added Pokemon since I've started playing) and this update is 2 new Pokemon or 2 re-models away from being as large as 3.0.0.. If you add re-models and new Pokemon as one. I think this could potentially be the biggest Pixelmon update in the history of Pixelmon. And I'm ready!

(I was going off of what the "Upcoming Features" list has so for all I know at this point there could be a few other Pokemon they're keeping secret :P )
By WhosChaosTK
MrMasochism wrote:Hey Everyone,

Long time no news! Thankfully that isn't because we haven't been working but rather the opposite (along with playing some sun/moon). Anyway, thought it was time to give you an update on what we are working on.

We have a new update coming very soon, this will be the end of the beta period and will have a massive amount of new content in it. Now that we are confident in our base systems it's time for us to add all the stuff we've had worked on during that period. As you'll have seen from some of the trailers and the Upcoming Features Page the list of new stuff is immense. We'll have it to you as quick as we can and the wiki will be updated at the same time thanks to Somebody's hard work.

Xander and KK have been working really hard on all the models and animations, here's part 2 of their preview:

We will definitely have this update out before christmas, how long before will depend on how long it takes but I'll do my best to let you all know of the progress!

MrM

Are you thinking of adding darkrai!?
By Julio229
Plemith wrote:WhosChaosTK, Don't bother asking the team to actually continue working, you'll just get a copy paste response as bad as the big game companies

Read the information that link has and you'll understand why they always answer with the same link. That kind of question is asked a lot, and it becomes tiring. They have lives outside the mod, and making new Pokémon takes time. This update is going to be the biggest ever, so I'm already happy because the devs always do their best!
By BranloOP
#191785 Sorry to ask this, but do you happen to know a date that this update will be released. The newest version doesn't work for me. After I walk a chunk or so nothing ever spawns again. I tried fixing spawn rates nothing works. Anyways that's why I was wanting to know when this was coming out. :-D
By Xasah
LucarioFan wrote:This will take a long time to make

Apparently the new versions should come out before Christmas, so don't worry about it : ]
And here's the proof.

MrMasochism wrote:We will definitely have this update out before christmas, how long before will depend on how long it takes but I'll do my best to let you all know of the progress!

MrM

They have almost everything ready, they just need to add everything into the actual mod/minecraft which is a process that can take a while.
The last trailer was showed over a week ago and we can only expect the new versions to come out in a few days, we can only wait, they did an amazing job!