Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By Pixelhouse
#192201 Hello thanks for the update. I was wondering if we could spawn in the halloween pokemon(trough commands or nbtedit)? I missed this update and it would be nice if we can give special pokemon like these on events.
By BranloOP
#192225 I need help I have asked on here and Twitter no one has answered me. My fam die on my world and it won't let them respond what do I do? DONT SAY MAKE A NEW WORLD! I have tried that. Please give me some good freaking help unlike last time when my world was messed up and Somebody sent me "FAQ" it help me 0%. :bored:
By SnowBlitzz
comdarksider wrote:Thank you very much for update.

but Sidemod EvsIvs do not have for 1.10.2.

Evs/ivs sidemod is now in PixelExtras

BranloOP wrote:I need help I have asked on here and Twitter no one has answered me. My fam die on my world and it won't let them respond what do I do? DONT SAY MAKE A NEW WORLD! I have tried that. Please give me some good freaking help unlike last time when my world was messed up and Somebody sent me "FAQ" it help me 0%. :bored:

You mean, your question is this?
BranloOP wrote:When someone dies on my world they can respawn why is that??? Pls help staff

Because that's how minecraft works. Unless you set your gamemode to hardcore, players will always respawn when they die.