Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By SKy2008
ForrestITA wrote:Uhm... I see that pokémons like Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, ... were approved a long time ago, and there is someone who obtained them in Minecraft, with Pixelmon Mod. Now.. Can I ask when these pokémons will be introduced in Pixelmon Mod?
Ty so much, and I apologize for my english.

(Maybe shouldn't I ask that question in this post?)

Plenty of models were approved - however we didn't have the capacity to animate and implement them all for a long time. Through the last two months however our animators Enrique and Xander have worked through a lot of those (at a quite frankly insane speed). If they can keep it up we should see more in the next updates, but don't take it for a given - those two have a life as well. ;-)
By azh2002ar
SKy2008 wrote:
ForrestITA wrote:Uhm... I see that pokémons like Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, ... were approved a long time ago, and there is someone who obtained them in Minecraft, with Pixelmon Mod. Now.. Can I ask when these pokémons will be introduced in Pixelmon Mod?
Ty so much, and I apologize for my english.

(Maybe shouldn't I ask that question in this post?)

Plenty of models were approved - however we didn't have the capacity to animate and implement them all for a long time. Through the last two months however our animators Enrique and Xander have worked through a lot of those (at a quite frankly insane speed). If they can keep it up we should see more in the next updates, but don't take it for a given - those two have a life as well. ;-)

look if anyone show me how to make models and animation i can help you too muh :-) belive me