Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By Isi
#193878 @SCaydi does that meet the size requirements?
By SCaydi
#193882 @Isi I thought it did, one of the staff members in charge told me my GYM was being added for sure. All this happened in Discord.
By MrMasochism
#193925 The ones I've added aren't all there will ever be added. I just got a set from one of my helpers and then pruned it by what was working right with the code in game at the time
By SCaydi
MrMasochism wrote:The ones I've added aren't all there will ever be added. I just got a set from one of my helpers and then pruned it by what was working right with the code in game at the time

Ah, OK! thank you. I was just very sad :(
By TheOmniAdam
SCaydi wrote:@Isi I thought it did, one of the staff members in charge told me my GYM was being added for sure. All this happened in Discord.

There was a document linked some time ago with the progress and checking it I think the only hold up on that fighting gym not being uploaded was the dialogue had not been written and the download for it was unavailable. Might be worth going to your original gym submission post and make sure the download link works (and if you fancy yourself a writer, give dialogue for the gym trainers/leader).

I really like that gym so it would be awesome to make sure it gets in there in time for this update.
By hannah231134
#194002 wauw that look pretty cool. i love it :-D also does anyone know when the launcher of pixelmon is gonna fuction properly ? :-)
By SKy2008
hannah231134 wrote:also does anyone know when the launcher of pixelmon is gonna fuction properly ? :-)

If it doesn't for you you may want to contact support.
By hannah231134
#194025 sorry i meant if the launcher is gonna be a offical launcher since it still a beta? becaus i tried to download the launcher and it only downloaded a zip and it opens in noteblock? it weird maybe you can help me how do i do that ?