Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By LucieTwi
#196177 I really love the new Update! Amazing work guys! Thanks so much.

Just one question: The first (and only till now) gym I found was a Fire-Tower. Is it on purpose that only the very first Trainer is visible? I couldn't see any of the others. Not even the Gym-Leader... They attacked me, and I could see their Pokemon, but not them. Even after beating them.
By tridaak
#196187 Is it possible for the upcoming version to change how pixelmon sprites/images are handled?
Sponge has gotten a lot of updates and plugins like virtual chests are making their appearance (seems some other plugins are also planning onto moving onto a inventory based gui), handling different pokemon same way different forms of items are handled. And shiny by adding 1000 to the damage.
ie: give @p pixelmon:pixelmon_sprite 1 007 and give @p pixelmon:pixelmon_sprite 1 1007 would give a regular and a shiny squirtle picture.
By ShinyHunterRaptor
#196237 Ever since Pixelmon went to 5.02 i have been getting extreme, unplayable lag spikes in my singleplayer world. I've tried making new accounts, downloading optifine, and texture packs but nothing helps and there's no change. I don't know what else to do and no, lowering my textures doesn't help at all. Any helpful suggestions on how to fix this are appreciated. I just want to play some pixelmon :(
By LucieTwi
Ever since Pixelmon went to 5.02 i have been getting extreme, unplayable lag spikes in my singleplayer world. I've tried making new accounts, downloading optifine, and texture packs but nothing helps and there's no change. I don't know what else to do and no, lowering my textures doesn't help at all. Any helpful suggestions on how to fix this are appreciated. I just want to play some pixelmon :(

I have the same problem with the lag spikes.
By Sineals
#196275 "Remember, if you are using the Pixelmon launcher and already have Pixelmon 5.0.1 installed, you can download a patch file to update to Pixelmon 5.0.2 instead of downloading the entire Pixelmon jar file. This patch file is much smaller in size and will download much more quickly."

There are a patch for pixelmon 5.0.2 ?
I need this patch for my launcher because i can't use the Mega Evolution !

Thanks you very much ^^ !