Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By GodzillaJedi
#197369 Your Welcome So Emotional And Heartbreaking Seeing This Mod Evolve From Something Small To Something Of God-Like Proportions But That Ending Tho :c :c :-D :-D
By Calmew
#197388 Your absolutely right it's the best minecraft mod! I have never been more attached to this mod than any other mod and I am honoured to have taken the time to make skins for a mod this great!

Good work with the mod developers and keep it up because were all counting on you too keep this mod alive :-) .
By Osliah
#197401 Congrats on 5 years! I did also like the ending, but I only just noticed in that opening screen the possible models for the new Pokémon to be added! http://prntscr.com/ezozfd - You can see them in the red square. The do look pretty cool!

Anyway, congratulations on reaching 5 years :-D
By azh2002ar
#197407 Good Job ! the video was amazing! and your right its the best mod eve r and the only mod that i played so much . but all the THANKS is for you pixelmon team! Good Luck to upgrade this mod to be more than the best . .P.S: that *heatran,cresselia,darkrai,palkia,dialga,giratina and aceus* will be added soon?
By AssassinLevi
#197441 Omg I am so happy right now! My favorite Pokemon is Dialga and I have waited so long for it! and Thank You to all of the Mod developers Your right BEST MOD EVER! Keep up the good work and thank you for all the joy You have brought Me!
By SViper
#197475 Another trailer that revealed more Pokémon was made, but still next version change log still says non of them.:P
By KotD94
#197481 text above the "upcoming version changelog" says that the Pixelmon Development Team may choose not to reveal some of the changes between versions.