Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By SnowBlitzz
BubbleMuncher wrote:Why is my game lagging so much, I can barely play without my game constantly crashing on me and my graphics/animation settings are all off. what can i do?

Allocate more RAM to your game. http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... ory_issues
By Pippa
#197807 Thank you so much Pixelmon team for all you do <3. I'm so crazy about Pixelmon; love all the new tweaks and dedications that you willingly put into this massive work voluntarily and because you love what you have achieved. We all love it too and I hope you realise how much we do, despite complaints that seem so ungrateful at times. Chris Geddes's unbelievably moving and uplifting music sets my day right as soon as I hear it; much love and gratitude to him. The lovely lovely models that are so complex to make; I adore them all. I'm supposed to be helping with that and finding it so very complex; just need to raise my confidence to have a good go. The clever coding that enables us to play like this. We are so fortunate! I want so much to help you keep going and know how important your work is to so many people. It sure is to me! Thank you again <3
By SViper
#197835 Feels like they won't release new Pokémon till there will be stable Sponge for 1.11.2 version of Minecraft.
By SKy2008
#197839 Since Sponge isn't even out of "experimental" phase yet it will probably take quite a while until we get a stable version. I don't think the devs are willing to wait that long for the next content update... ^^;
By SViper
SKy2008 wrote:Since Sponge isn't even out of "experimental" phase yet it will probably take quite a while until we get a stable version. I don't think the devs are willing to wait that long for the next content update... ^^;

Before 5.0.4 some Pokémon was shown is ready to be added, but 5.0.4 was released and they did not added them.
By MrVioletRose
#197848 Yes the Pokemon they hinted at arent in the new version. Like they said this is a bug fix version. They are most likely working on getting a good few more Pokes done before releasing an entire new update.
By Dragonjesse95
#198411 Well, crash issue. I had a couple of near evolved Pokemon and I found this glitch which causes them to crash upon evolving. If the Pokémon levels up to the appropriate level to evolve, but dies in the battle, when the evolve screen appears, it will crash. Multiple times my Pokémon died during battle but leveling up and this caused my game to crash over and over again. Finally, I levelled up without dying (I was battling high level Pokemon) and ignored worked like a charm. Please fix this preferably by preventing dead Pokemon from evolving along together.