Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By PixelDip
SViper wrote:
SKy2008 wrote:The only thing those silhouettes in the video confirmed is that Xander has them on his to-do list. Never did the team mention that they were finished - much less that they would come out immediately.

But even Pokémon from previous trailer with Bidoof line, Kricketot line, Buneary line and some other didn't made it to 5.0.4. So that's why I think they won't release them until 1.11.2 Sponge will reach stable version. And I feel from my research how ofter versions of Minecraft released that 1.12 is near to be Pre-Released and released. So would be nice if there could be some kinda Open Alpha for 1.11.2 version for now.

As evident from the Hoenn update (Pixelmon 5.0), Pixelmon is now moving on towards bigger updates which implement a large plethora of Pokemon generally concentrated around a specific generation of Pokemon with some exceptions. The Models and Animations are indeed finished for many Pokemon, however that doesn't mean they have been implemented into the mod yet ~ Riding coordinates and unique move/spawn mechanics are examples of things that make this implementation take longer.

I believe there are 3 gen4 Pokemon left to animate, and then a few remodels of gen1/gen4 Pokemon to model/animate, and then ONLY after their implementation and the implementation of potential new features would the complete new update come out :) The Update most likely won't be too far out though so don't worry haha
By SViper
PixelDip wrote:
SViper wrote:
SKy2008 wrote:The only thing those silhouettes in the video confirmed is that Xander has them on his to-do list. Never did the team mention that they were finished - much less that they would come out immediately.

But even Pokémon from previous trailer with Bidoof line, Kricketot line, Buneary line and some other didn't made it to 5.0.4. So that's why I think they won't release them until 1.11.2 Sponge will reach stable version. And I feel from my research how ofter versions of Minecraft released that 1.12 is near to be Pre-Released and released. So would be nice if there could be some kinda Open Alpha for 1.11.2 version for now.

As evident from the Hoenn update (Pixelmon 5.0), Pixelmon is now moving on towards bigger updates which implement a large plethora of Pokemon generally concentrated around a specific generation of Pokemon with some exceptions. The Models and Animations are indeed finished for many Pokemon, however that doesn't mean they have been implemented into the mod yet ~ Riding coordinates and unique move/spawn mechanics are examples of things that make this implementation take longer.

I believe there are 3 gen4 Pokemon left to animate, and then a few remodels of gen1/gen4 Pokemon to model/animate, and then ONLY after their implementation and the implementation of potential new features would the complete new update come out :) The Update most likely won't be too far out though so don't worry haha

Roger, roger and I get it how it works now since yesterday.
Yesterday I checked there is already 62 of 107 Generation 4 Pokémon in game making 45 Pokémon yet to be released. And 2 of trailers revealed 21 Pokémon already animated making that there is still 24 to animate. So from where did you get the information that only 3 left? :P
By smashbro596
#197977 hoping some water pokemon here that should be water mounts but aren't are soon.
I was shocked to see sharpedo as not being ridable. especially in oras where it not only had a unique surfing model, but ALSO was the fastest pokemon to surf on (despite not being able to fish while on one)
By SViper
#198015 Let's hope PixelmonMod Sinnoh update is near to be revealed that is coming for some kinda next update.

On other note Minecraft 1.12 at May 10th had 1.12-pre1 released and at May 11th 1.12-pre2 released as well. So in around week minus/plus period we will have 1.12 Minecraft released while Sponge for 1.11.2 is still in experimental stage. So looks like from time to time PixelmonMod will be behind by more then 1 version of Minecraft.
By SViper
#198027 Version 5.0.5
Pokémon
Added Bidoof
Added Bibarel
Added Kricketot
Added Kricketune
Added Buizel
Added Floatzel
Added Shellos
Added Gastrodon

Looks like 3 Pokémon lines from previous trailer and 1 Pokémon line from current trailer is already confirmed for 5.0.5 version of PixelmonMod. :) :P