Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By KevinTP
#201677 una pequeña pregunta ¿porque no puedo descargar el mod? llevo varias horas tratando y cada vez que le doy a descargar directamente me manda para estos textos y la verdad tengo mucha ilusión en jugar con este mod. Me prodrian ayudar para poder descargarlo?
By Waterdude
KevinTP wrote:una pequeña pregunta ¿porque no puedo descargar el mod? llevo varias horas tratando y cada vez que le doy a descargar directamente me manda para estos textos y la verdad tengo mucha ilusión en jugar con este mod. Me prodrian ayudar para poder descargarlo?

Read the text.
By tridaak
#201682 No... they are basically illegal mods. Not only do they distribute pixelmon, but also modify it which goes against the Terms and Conditions.
By ichinose87
#201699 This mod was and probably always will be one of my favorites ever. Sad to see it get shut down.

Have you given any thought to using all you have learned while making this mod to make a new non pokemon themed "gotta catch 'em all" style mod? with some new models and spirites and some renaming I bet you could create an amazing original content version of pixelmon
By TheDragonMage
#201701 I agree they did what most would only dream of doing. they should make a mod similar but make it where no buggy people try to shut it down (cough cough we all know who i'm talking about)
By Ardeof
MrMasochism wrote:It's Been a Gréat Ride

It's funny how Nintendo has lost out on thousands of dollars from a single person just because of their greed and bullying of a small community of fans.
By hknight117
#201703 I'm so sad to see this mod go away. I've had so many memories that can't come close to the fun I've had in this. I've made many friends and learned lots. This mod is what introduced me to Pokemon (I know), and Pokemon will never be the same now. :cry: