Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By sadtoseego
#201707 Has anyone noticed Youtubers like sundee crainer and others are illegally playing pixelmon? it makes me sad... :-( And yet we can still play on it using techniclauncher and stuff like that, but that is still illegal. At least we can still get it! (ish) AND, I believe that pension won't work because everyone seperated, plus nintendo dont agree to this kind of thing. The hate fan games. :mad:
By tridaak
#201708 Yea, to youtubers seems like they barely even care if pixelmon shut down. They just review new versions of ripped pixelmon, where the people working on that just add ripped models from either the games and thai pixelmon.
Doing pixelmon videos is just a revenue source, they're not going to want to stop. Would be more ok with it if what the owners of these ripped versions of pixelmon actually added new features, commands, fixed stuff, or updated pixelmon to a newer version of minecraft. At some point, they're gonna run out of pokemon to rip... and then wonder what will happen.
By DJSinus
#201709 It was the best mod i have ever seen... i'm lucky that i have been a part of the great community pixelmon got and its really sad to see that nintendo is such a diva that they just kills things which actually helped their popularity... to be honest, once i found this mod when i just heard from pokemon from time to time... after playing this mod a long time, i thought i could start with playing the original pokemon games.. wasn't that much fun as this awesome mod, but still they got my money cause i found pixelmon... now i gonna stop playing the original pokemon games forever, or til they allow us to play Pixelmon again... otherwise... Fuck you NIntendo... nothing more to say
By MineGreninja
#201711 Why Did The Pokémon Company Shuted Down Pixelmon Mod, well it should be "copyright issues, Stealing Their Property,etc" Pixelmon Is Awesome! And They Shut it down...
i would hate The Pokémon Company FOr A Long Time
By sadtoseego
#201715 Well GameFreak/Nintendon't aren't gonna stop right here, they're going to keep going. :sick: That means that almost all pokemon fan games will get taken down, and hopefully HOPEFULLY Nintendon't and GameFreak will realize what morally wrong thing they have been doing. We need a TF2 of pokemon, so keep working at it! (Hopefully :-/ )
By sadtoseego
MineGreninja wrote:Why Did The Pokémon Company Shuted Down Pixelmon Mod, well it should be "copyright issues, Stealing Their Property,etc" Pixelmon Is Awesome! And They Shut it down...
i would hate The Pokémon Company FOr A Long Time

Sorry to say it, but we arent getting it back. If you want pixelmon, just get it via techniclauncher or something!
By tridaak
#201720 "I CANT ACCEPT THIS POKEMON FEEL MY WRATH!!!!"

Don't think pokemon cares much TBH. People are still gonna keep buying their games, they're still gonna make a profit, even if everyone who played pixelmon stopped buying pokemon related stuff, they're just so massive, it likely wouldn't affect them much.