Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By ar4757
#201249 I just made an account to tell you thanks to everyone who worked on Pixelmon for all the fun it brought many people. A couple years ago in school I had a computer class that let us do whatever we wanted once we finished our assignments and I brought a custom Pokemon world with cities from Kanto and Hoenn, which somehow I got 10 others in class to play Pixelmon on. This lasted for months. So thanks so much for working on it!
By Rize
#201254 This mod got me into playing minecraft on PC many years ago. Back when CaptainSparklez posted that old alpha review and I loved it to the point where I bought minecraft and got into it for many years. I eventually started to play in 2.0 and I was always surprised and happy with every update. Thank you for everything, hope y'all really have a great life.
By IAmMew
#201258 Sometimes it's hard to know...
Which way you're supposed to go...
But deep inside, you know you're strong.
If you follow your heart, you can't be wrong.
Sometimes it's hard to see...
Just what's your destiny...
But when you find, the path that's true...
You'll know that's the one for you...
Stand up, for what is right!
Be brave, get ready to fight!
Hold on, we're friends for life!
And if we come, together as one, complete the quest, that we've begun...
We will win the battle, Pokémon!

Woo hoo!

The time is now, the game's begun!
Together we will fight as one!
Each of us, in our own way, can make this world a better place!
We will win the battle, Pokémon!

Just when it seems that you are lost and all alone...
You will find the courage and the strength to carry on...
And if you fall along the way, have the faith, you'll be okay.
Cause your friends are there for you, reachin' out to pull you through...

We will win the battle, Pokémon !
By assassin11754
#201290 Well it brang great fun to me and my brother me and him watching countless videos me and him grinding together on our own little server. So many memories they will not be forgotten this was the best mod that I have ever played, im sad to see it go but they say if you love somethings let it go. So here I am letting it go......... Me and my brother loved this and are very sad to see it go away. Goodbye Pixelmon! Maybe ill see you later? I won't forget these memories. Goodbye! :cry: :-(
By IAmMew
DarkenedLegacy wrote:Well if you have the pixelmon mod already installed you can still play.

lol true
wait how does this work... test test
By IAmMew
JRBadger wrote:And yet Gen 4 was about to be finished... I wish that we could sign a petition to have the Pokemon Company take back their decision to shut this down.

yea...
does the Pokemon Company not know all the joy the mod brought to Minecraft players?