Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By Cjc421
#200132 This will definitely be something I'll miss, but as others have said this mod will likely continue being used for a long time. Thank you guys for your efforts at bringing this community together and developing one of the greatest mods I've ever seen
By Breanainn
#200135 Since the download page has been cleared of most files, I'm going to assume anyone caught distributing the Pixelmon files could face prosecution?
By InitiaNova
#200136 I'm so sad that this is happening. Pixelmon has been such a memorable and enjoyable part of my Minecraft experience. I have met so many people and made so many friends through it. It has been such an amazing journey that I will never forget.

Thank you to all of the Pixelmon Development team!

<3
By DarkLeone3122
#200137 It was a wonderful time being part of the Pixelmon community. Thanks for everything you developers have done to make such an enjoyable experience!
By jojo2920
#200138 Welp, its been a great ride. I've loved watching this mod deveplop over the last few years I've been a part of the community. I've been playing Pixelmon myself since 2.5.7. I remember all the good times. I remember the explosion of hype from when 3.0 was released, that was so fun. Pixelmon is what taught me about gaming as a whole and it has permanently changed my life. I've met so many friends because of Pixelmon, so many good times and memories and all I can say is thank you. Thank you for taking so much time to work on this mod. So much work has gone into this and I think we ALL greatly appreciate it. Thank you ALL SO MUCH for everything you've done!

-Farewell,
Joseph (A.K.A Jojo2920)
By Erg
#200140 I've loved this mod for a long while now, been one of my favourites by far. I appreciate all the hard work you've put into this mod, and all the communities that have sprouted up from it is spectacular.

I wish the Nintendo didn't decide to do this sort of thing. Other companies allow mods made out of passion for their games to thrive, and don't seem to become enraged by it. I wish mods like this that allowed so much fun outside of what can be considered the main series would be allowed to just exist, and didn't get told to stop existing simply because Nintendo didn't make money off of it.

I'm really going to miss this mod. I hope many people continue to play it, even after it's formal ending.