Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By Squattingbear
#200347 A cease and desist can be sent even if the sender has no legal basis. You do not have to comply with a cease and desist, and it can be fought. It's mostly used as a scare tactic.

Nintendo is stepping into a legal mire with this if they choose to go after a mod for a game they have no legal control over (minecraft).
By Hadogu
#200349 That's not fair, Pokémon Company should employ you and offer you a team in order to keep improving the mod, doesn't matter if it would cost some money. I would pay for this incredible mod :cry:
By skitz3
#200350 Technically the Pokémon Company is missing out here on a great Minecraft mod that is advertising Pokémon for them, as I said in my last comment I was thinking about getting a game from Pokémon until this happened. This mod is the reason why I liked Pokémon in the first place, but now I don't know if I like it, you see I am one of these people who don't like things like this, I THINK IT IS VERY WRONG to just, do this, just why, why, why, why, that's all I want to know right now, have a nice life everyone I am out of here before I end up saying things I don't mean.
By Nomtron
Squattingbear wrote:A cease and desist can be sent even if the sender has no legal basis. You do not have to comply with a cease and desist, and it can be fought. It's mostly used as a scare tactic.

Nintendo is stepping into a legal mire with this if they choose to go after a mod for a game they have no legal control over (minecraft).

just saying thay have legal controle over pokemon the thing that this mod is based around the fact that thay use the names used the concept and the art makes it there property
By Nomtron
Delta273 wrote:I think that Pokemon has no control over Minecraft? Just keep that in mind, next time. #BestModEver #BestDevelopersEver

u are right thay dont but thay do have controle over pokemon what this mod is bassed on also minecraft has no power in mobs so the company can go after the creators of the mod not minecraft so ppl saying minecraft is a factor are wrong
By Nomtron
Hadogu wrote:That's not fair, Pokémon Company should employ you and offer you a team in order to keep improving the mod, doesn't matter if it would cost some money. I would pay for this incredible mod :cry:
thay make no money off of employing them since then thay would have to go throw minecraft in order to have a thing on there game payed https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-keep- ... -mod-alive