Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By XpanD
#203468 If you bought the mod, see if you can get your money back and report whoever is selling it. Pixelmon has always been free -- you were scammed. Good luck.
By XpanD
#203485 Pixelmon is still a popular name, prime material for the morally bankrupt to slap onto their own asset flip "games". Sad, but by no means uncommon. :-(
By Tizay
#203492 Been almost a year later and I am still sad... I wish it could come back and I am struggling to move on. The server's that I played on are slowly dying. I will never forget the memories and good times this mod was able to give me. After playing this mod for 3/4 years I realize just how important it was to my life. I am watching Lachlan's old videos on this mod and getting crazy nostalgia to when I played on CraftBro's with my brother and some random guy we met on there. This mod will always live on in my heart and memories but I think it is finally time for me to let it go. Thank you for listening <3. Ill go by the name I had when I first started playing...
PS: Add me on discord if you want to share the memories and good times you had playing this mod! L A I N E #4230 I hope we can make friends and share our love and goodbyes for a final moment of nostalgia... DiamondxRager - 2014-2018 <3
By XpanD
Tizay wrote:Been almost a year later and I am still sad... I wish it could come back and I am struggling to move on. The server's that I played on are slowly dying. I will never forget the memories and good times this mod was able to give me. After playing this mod for 3/4 years I realize just how important it was to my life. I am watching Lachlan's old videos on this mod and getting crazy nostalgia to when I played on CraftBro's with my brother and some random guy we met on there. This mod will always live on in my heart and memories but I think it is finally time for me to let it go. Thank you for listening <3. Ill go by the name I had when I first started playing...
PS: Add me on discord if you want to share the memories and good times you had playing this mod! L A I N E #4230 I hope we can make friends and share our love and goodbyes for a final moment of nostalgia... DiamondxRager - 2014-2018 <3

Your Discord tag doesn't work. Also, check my earlier posts. ;-)