Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SilentProtagonist
#195106 I've been trying to install custom maps for Pixelmon, and am currently building my own using WorldPainter... but I can't seem to get custom maps to show up at all. They all show up just fine when I boot normal Minecraft, but when I boot using the Pixelmon launcher none of the maps I've installed or made are there anymore. Does anyone know how to get custom maps to work?

By Waterdude
#195112 Make sure you are putting the maps into the right folder. If using the Minecraft launcher, the correct profile folder in /.minecraft/. If using the Pixelmon launcher, the correct profile folder in /.pixelmon/ or /.pixelmon-beta/.
By MoeBoy76
#195113 The easiest way to get to your Pixelmon launcher profile folder is the folder icon on the launcher, then you can drop the world(s) in the saves folder
By SilentProtagonist
Waterdude wrote:Make sure you are putting the maps into the right folder. If using the Minecraft launcher, the correct profile folder in /.minecraft/. If using the Pixelmon launcher, the correct profile folder in /.pixelmon/ or /.pixelmon-beta/.

Oh, awesome! I didn't even think of that, since my test map saved itself in .minecraft. Thanks for the info! :D
JOIN THE TEAM