Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calmew
#195236 Just curious why we are not allowed to change our website account username because I don't see why it's a problem. If theirs a way I can create another account also keeping what I gained from the competitions a while back and from donating please can someone tell me how, thank you.

By Calmew
#195325 Please can somebody respond? I would like to change to change my account name and I am I wan't to know why I am not allowed to do that.
By Calmew
#195340 Okay that isn't a real answer I know it isn't enabled I am asking why that is. I doubt "The name doesn't mean much here" was why they disabled it. Thank you for responding as your the only one who has so far but I would rather receive the answer from someone that know's the answer to my question.
By Calmew
#195449 Are you sure that's why? Because it doesn't sound like the right reason. The reason anywhere gives you the option to change your name is because people don't like the name they pick and wan't to change it. Sure you don't need to change your name but name changing isn't for people that need to, it's for people that wan't to.

The admins of this site could give is the ability to change our names no problem but I doubt it's disabled because we don't need to change our name. A better reason for it being disabled is that it would cause an issue with the site. Now thank you for being a developer for such a great mod but if your going to reply to this thread please reply with the actual answer.

If that was the actual answer I apologise but I doubt the admins would disable it for that reason.
JOIN THE TEAM