Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AbrasiveTurtle
#196420 I bought the 500GB Minecraft Favorites bundle Xbox one S probably about 5 months ago. It comes with a download code for the Windows 10 beta of Minecraft (obviously not beta anymore). I never thought I'd be interested in playing Minecraft on PC - especially since I have only a standard business laptop that's 3 years old - until I saw Achievement Hunter playing Pixelmon on YouTube. I just about fainted at the thought of playing Pokemon in Minecraft... Naturally, I scramble around my room looking for the Windows 10 download code, find it, head to microsoft.com/redeem as per instruction, type the code and viola. I can download Minecraft through the Windows store. Now I look for instructions on how to download Pixelmon (a bit more tricky for me since I know hardly anything but the basics when it comes to computers). Success is finally near when I get to the "authenticate your Minecraft account" part.... and now I'm stumped. I never had to go through the actual Minecraft or Mojang website at any point during the installation process, so I don't HAVE a Minecraft account. I did create a Minecraft account to see if that would solve it, but of course to no avail because my game was not redeemed with that account. I only had to log into Xbox Live and use my gamertag to get the game. Am I doomed to never experience Pokemon in Minecraft because I didn't actually BUY the game online?!? :cry:

JOIN THE TEAM