Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calmew
#197160 When I played pixelmon a while back I heard you could change the colour of a sash by donating $50. I looked at the wiki page today and it has no mention of that still being a thing but it also mentioned it as if you could colour your sash even from donating $5.

I tried changing the colour of my sash today but it didn't look like I could, is the wiki page wrong or is my account bugged?

By Calmew
#197163 I also just got this error from attempting do a pixel link so can I have some support with this as well? I put a ticket up for this a while back but it seemed to have been ignored.

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry '069bf20e56754679baf6f4ffcc5da21d' for key 'uuid' [1062]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists."
JOIN THE TEAM