Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calmew
#197171 I tried linking my minecraft account to my forum account and I got this.

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry '069bf20e56754679baf6f4ffcc5da21d' for key 'uuid' [1062]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists."

I also noticed that my forum donator rank had disappeared and an admin named "someone" said that my minecraft account might be already linked to another account which makes me worried because I only have one account.

By Calmew
#197172 Oh and another thing worth mentioning is that when I play pixelmon I have access to a sash and my completion hat rewards which might mean my prizes might be some how overlapping my donator rank. You might be wondering how this is a problem in game, well because it's not connected to my forum account I can't change the colour of my sash.
By Calmew
#197173 "Some body" do you not know how to resolve this issue because I saw that you were looking at this thread then left? Or are you ignoring this because you think this thread should be under support? If you are thinking that I did put it under support over a month ago and didn't get a reply.

Please can someone help me I have no idea what's going on and I see helpers viewing this thread and none of them replying, I don't know if they are as clueless as I am or what.
By Calmew
#197176 I did like I said I made a ticket to support with no reply over a month ago, sorry I was bothering you I can be a little impatient with this sort of thing sometimes.
By Calmew
#197178 Okay I know you said to give you time to figure it out but I just tried the /redeem trainerhat and the command worked which means "some body" might be right when he said it might be linked to an account already but what I am asking myself now is what account because I only have one account that I have donated on and won the skin competition on.

Which is this account so I think this might be some sort of bug.
By Calmew
SKy2008 wrote:Or you could give them a few minutes (or hours) to look into things.

Okay I think now it's safe to say that all of you have had enough time to look into things because it's been 4 days and you said to give you a few minutes or hours. Please can I have an update now? Sorry if this sounds rude.
By MoeBoy76
#197332 send an email to the forum admin as the error says, your Minecraft account is already linked to another forum account
By Calmew
#197458 I did what you said and I haven't gotten a response.
JOIN THE TEAM