Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Sslenek
#197210 ok optifine didn't work. I am out of things to try. it's fine that you couldn't solve it, I did hours of research and no one else seems to have had this problem, or at least not notified anyone about it. I do hope I can still get it fixed though

By MoeBoy76
#197215 Post your fml-client-latest.log via pastebin or gist and someone that knows how to read it will be able to help you
By Sslenek
#197216 what is a fml-client-latest.log? I have never heard of or seen one before as far as I know but I don't know much about programing, so I might just be stupid. after I know how to access it I will be happy to pastebin it.
By tridaak
#197236 Go to %appdata% navigate to your pixelmon folder. There should be a crash reports folder (with any crash report made) and there's also a logs folder. Which will contain the logs of previous sessions and last session when you were on minecraft (previous sessions are in a .gz, latest is just a text document).

Also, wanted to ask if this has happened before with previous versions of pixelmon?
If something like this happens with regular minecraft (single player)?
Could you try playing in an online server if you haven't already and see if the problems still exist
By Sslenek
#197243 Here is a link to the client log. (gathered from about 20 seconds of gameplay). (https://pastebin.com/EaBD2zzx) and no, I don't have these issues in normal minecraft, this is my first pixelmon version as I only downloaded it recently so I can't speak for the other versions. and in multiplayer servers it seems to run fine with minimal lagspikes. from this I think perhaps I am missing some part of the mod, or perhaps its corrupted somehow? also after I quit the multiplayer server, it froze like it does during singleplayer gameplay. just in case that's important.
By MoeBoy76
#197246 There's some errors trying to read what seem to be bad world names level.dat files but that is a latest.log and not an fml log at all
By TheBantersaurus
#197272 Is it not just a case of allocating more ram to your launcher? I am an admin on a server and that is probably the biggest problem with new players.
By default the pixelmon launcher (to my knowledge, i dont use it) uses 1GB or ram only like the old minecraft launcher (using the new launcher will auto allocate 2GB now).

To change your allocated ram. Start up your launcher and click the gear icon in the top right hand corner. A new tab will appear with some options. The 2nd slider down is the allocated ram and will probably be at 1024mb (1gb). Change it to 2048mb which is enough unless you are running some seriously heavy mods.
By tridaak
#197277 No, They're using 2-3gb of ram, ram should not be the problem and if they put anymore, their computer can run out of memory and crash.
Considering that the game runs fine in multi player and crashes in single player, Im wondering if it's a problem with loading and generating worlds. Moe suggests it could be related to bad world names.

Uninstall pixelmon, delete the pixelmon folder located in C:\Users\Ss\AppData\Roaming\ and redownload the pixelmon launcher. Deleting the folder should remove all worlds in case any is causing an issue.
Also, personally I don't have any fml logs in my minecraft folder (I don't use the launcher, but that shouldn't matter), I know my server has fml-server logs but don't have any client logs on my computer. fml logs should be located in your logs folder, along with the latest.log
By Sslenek
#197331 is this the fml log? (https://pastebin.com/C4NgGbva) also I have noticed that every time I log on to the server it has progressively more lag. and It seems to lag harder every time I log on to singleplayer as well. perhaps this could be useful information in finding out the problem? and I also deleted the folder and reinstalled Pixelmon like I was advised to. the lag didn't change unfortunately and it seems to worsen every time I log on to a world as well. the fml log (if that is what it is) I put in the pastebin is from after I uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher.
JOIN THE TEAM