Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By xxaidasxx
#197417 I created a server after coming back to pixelmon after a while, and I cant see any tinted boss pokemon, I only find Mega Charizards ,Venusaurs and occasionaly blastoise
Can anyone explain?

By xxaidasxx
#197452 So the only way to find them are on top of towers, or am I missing something, because back then thy were spawning everywhere
By tridaak
#197460 They changed the way they're spawned. In the wild (without spawners) only mega boss pokemon spawn.
With spawners, only 2 types of bosses spawn; rare and legendary, but any pokemon can be a boss.

So, only way to get uncommon and ultimate bosses are by spawning them in manually. To get other pokemon other than megas to spawn, you need to put down pokemon spawners (towers come with their own spawners, thats why they can spawn bosses other than megas).
By SnowBlitzz
#197465 The normal pokemon bosses, like those in the haunted towers are considerably still bosses, but do not drop boss loots. Only the mega pokemons are considered "real" bosses now. Like others have explained above, the mechanics have changed.
By xxaidasxx
#197470 That's kind of a shame, I would love the old boss system to come back with also keeping Mega Pokemon as even rarer bosses
JOIN THE TEAM