Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheCuddlyRoman
#197463 Hey there, I'm wondering if anyone has figured out how to get trainers to spawn in biomes 'o plenty biomes, I'm aware of Spawn of Psy, but it doesn't seem to have the option to add trainers into the biomes, just the pokemon.

Is there any way to change which biomes trainers spawn in, or could I look into using another mod that controls spawns?

Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

By TheCuddlyRoman
#197478 Other NPCs like Move Relearners and Traders spawn in non vanilla biomes, but Trainers specifically only spawn in vanilla biomes for me. Is this a bug then, it works for other people?

I'm also experiencing pokemon not spawning underground, but I assumed that was something unrelated
By MoeBoy76
#197483 i'll look into why trainers aren't spawning, i swear they spawn for me

With regards to underground spawning, that's just not that great in Vanilla so the only thing i can do is talk with the team and see if we can improve underground spawning mechanics
JOIN THE TEAM