Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Argurotoxus
#197491 I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a setting I need to tweak, I'm hoping you guys can help.

For a while everything worked fine, I was battling, I caught a nice level 15 Litwick and was using the trick to send out Charmander first, switch out, send out Litwick to train...It was great.

Now I'm totally unable to click on "Pokemon" while in the battle. If I do, the cursor jumps immediately to the middle of the screen without giving me the option to switch Pokemon.

Actually, if I click on any part of the screen above the word "Run" and to the right, the cursor jumps to center.

So unfortunately this means if I accidentally open the "items" menu without having an item to use, I also can't go "back" to battle. I'm always forced to just Alt+F4 and restart the game.

For a number of reasons I'm sure you guys can see why this is frustrating. I was wondering if anybody else has experienced a glitch like this and if you guys know how to fix it. I'm also running:

BiblioCraft
BiomesOPlenty
Decocraft
Hwyla
InventoryTweaks
JEI
Joruneymap
Optifine
Harvestcraft
WailaHarvestability
CodeChickenCore
CodeChickenLib

Unfortunately none of my friends on my server have caught a second Pokemon yet, so they can't confirm for me whether or not it happens to them. That said, this happens on my single player games too. They normally start off working fine but eventually this happens. I originally thought it was from clicking "Run" but on my most recent try it failed before I ever clicked run.

Hoping one of you guys can help me because this game is like a dream come true for a Pokemon nerd and I'd love to get it working. However being unable to swtich Pokemon in battle would make it more or less crap.

Edit: I've just discovered that I can middle click and things work. I'm deathly afraid of middle click eventually failing me, so if anybody has any idea what's going on here I'd love to hear it.

JOIN THE TEAM