Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Fernirs
#197573 I donated less than a weak ago, and got my sash. But the problem is that every time I try to change the sash's color it keeps going back to the default red. Do you know how I can fix that?

With love and respect, Fernirs.

By Fernirs
#198108 I change it on the website. But after reloading the page to see if it worked it returns to the default color. Even so I go and check in game to see if it has really changed or not, but it shows no results of changing colors. Do you know why?
By Isi
#198110 Use the colour selector. Typing in '820000' doesn't get you anywhere.
By Fernirs
#198160 I tried typing and tried using the selector, but when I save it and reload the page it turns back into the default color and does nothing in-game.
By Isi
#198161 Reset your character from account settings and re-link. It may take a day after that for colour changes to register.
By Fernirs
#198178 I can't download the program, it said the following.

"Forbidden
Uh oh, Bitly can't show you the page you are trying to access."
JOIN THE TEAM