- 20 May 2017 19:54
You may already know this, but perhaps this can narrow your search down:
I've been adjusting the entries one-by-one and checking if they're taken properly. It appears the culprit is Blissey. Every pokemon before Blissey alphabetically consistently works when I change their spawning details. Blissey itself seems to work sometimes (according to /sop check), but nothing after it updates properly. I've tested this repeatedly and it always yields the same result.
I've tried removing Blissey and I've tried copy/pasting one of the working blocks of code and replacing the name with blissey, but neither of those worked.
I'm not sure how this program is coded, but I'd say that perhaps there's a typo or something in the block of code which reads Blissey's stats.
Thank you for your prompt reply. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.