Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FelisVulpes
#198441 Sorry, I'm not sure if this is entirely the right forum to go to but hey-oh.

I'm trying to re-install pixelmon (specifically the launcher) onto my C drive after some issues with and unplugging my D drive. But when I try to reinstall the launcher, it comes up with a most unhelpful error message and I can't make sense of the log.

Error:

I've tried to add the log into the post as well, but it won't let me, so that's fab.

By MrMasochism
#198522 you'll have to remove the registry keys for the pixelmon installer. Regedit is your best bet but be careful and only modify the key which refers to the pixelmon installer
By MattBVB09
#198595 Whenever I try to load a world on Pixelmon or join a server, My Minecraft stops running and a message appears saying "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary has stopped working" appears, is this due to my computer not being able to run Pixelmon or is it due to me Installing Pixelmon or Forge wrong?

:-/
By MrMasochism
#198712 You can do a search for Pixelmon in the registry and remove any keys which are obviously to do with the pixelmon launcher. Alternatively you could stick a flash drive in, make sure it's assigned to D: and see if that lets you reinstall it
JOIN THE TEAM