Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DasZeitreisende
#199222 I got a questions. Why is the Chisel only gettable if u spawn them in? cause I asked a Owner if he could place statues but he said there must be a specified reason why it isnt gettable in survival. Thats why I want to know, what reason is it?

Laggs? U can make worse things?

And can I do sth worse if the Owner place the statues in my claim? Cause I think its only possible to remove them with the chisel?

By Some Body
#199223 The chisel was intended specifically for server owners and builders to place permanent statues of Pokémon. It is not intended for regular players to use, and having no sort of cost to place a statue means that it can be abused incredibly easily.
By BearBrosServers
#199297 If players were able to get a chisel it would just be abused. As there is no way to limit statues created it will just cause problems for everyone.
JOIN THE TEAM