Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PhillyCheesesteak
#201713 Alright so I have not been on minecraft for a while, and I found out just now that pixelmon is getting shut down just now. I know this mod means a lot to other people so I thought of a way to keep it.

To keep this mod just change all textures and names. Later on you might want to change the models slightly, but changing the textures and names should be enough. You can also keep the name Pixelmon. Basically just make this a Fakemon mod/game.

By tridaak
#201714 Ehh... no. There's many reasons why this wouldn't work and pixelmon team isn't planning on continuing the project.
By tridaak
#201728 It might be hosted somewhere, IDK where it could be. And there are spinoffs flying around.
However, since pixelmon is considered illegal to distribute, the number of places that have pixelmon downloadable are limited. And links posted on the pixelmon boards get removed.

So even though it is possible, you'll likely have a hard time finding a good place to download it.
JOIN THE TEAM