Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By ryancpexpert
AZTERIX_ wrote:
Cap_Cod wrote:You can not change the stats because that is set by the IV's, EV's, and the Nature. Once you change anything I always suggest placing the pokemon inside the PC to update it then it will show the new stats and moves. If there is any other issues let me know.

U need to specify your avatar size, so the DERP MAGIKARP goes away

You need to stay on topic. Cap_Cod, do you think I could contribute to this, because I am pretty good with NBTedit.

By Cap_Cod
ryancpexpert wrote:
AZTERIX_ wrote:
Cap_Cod wrote:You can not change the stats because that is set by the IV's, EV's, and the Nature. Once you change anything I always suggest placing the pokemon inside the PC to update it then it will show the new stats and moves. If there is any other issues let me know.

U need to specify your avatar size, so the DERP MAGIKARP goes away

You need to stay on topic. Cap_Cod, do you think I could contribute to this, because I am pretty good with NBTedit.

Sure I don't mind at all. Just post what you would like to add and I will add it and give you credit or however you would like to work this out ; )
By Cap_Cod
shadoowner wrote:I havent found a limit on EVs with NBTEdit so far. Had a rayquaza with 25000 EVs on everything and it didnt glitch out

Wow nice. Never dared to go past what I guessed the limit was because one of our admins had put like a 10 for growth on his pokemon thinking it could become a massive killer machine. Ended up glitching his account and we had to delete some of his files to fix it.
By shadoowner
#112682 Thought it would be good if all NBTEdit info would be in the same thread so added my new tutorial on how to duplicate a pokemon with NBTEdit to the main post ;)
By Sykon1010
#113729 Hey guys! I'm working on something, and I need to know some things... What are the Permission Nodes to this? If there aren't any... How do I give access, without giving somebody OP? I really need to know, ASAP
By Cap_Cod
Sykon1010 wrote:Hey guys! I'm working on something, and I need to know some things... What are the Permission Nodes to this? If there aren't any... How do I give access, without giving somebody OP? I really need to know, ASAP

[INFO] Registered command nbtedit with permission node com.mcf.davidee.nbtedit.CommandNBTEdit
It's in the server console.
By Sykon1010
Cap_Cod wrote:
Sykon1010 wrote:Hey guys! I'm working on something, and I need to know some things... What are the Permission Nodes to this? If there aren't any... How do I give access, without giving somebody OP? I really need to know, ASAP

[INFO] Registered command nbtedit with permission node com.mcf.davidee.nbtedit.CommandNBTEdit

So elaborate for me, if you will. This allows certain people without OP to use /nbtedit? If that's the case here... How do I go about this? i will admit, I'm new to all of this... And would like to know if it's a command you enter in the server itself, or in the NBTedit interface, or in the server files themselves.
By Cap_Cod
Sykon1010 wrote:
Cap_Cod wrote:

So elaborate for me, if you will. This allows certain people without OP to use /nbtedit? If that's the case here... How do I go about this? i will admit, I'm new to all of this... And would like to know if it's a command you enter in the server itself, or in the NBTedit interface, or in the server files themselves.

If you are using NBTedit for a server and your wanting to give it to another player that is not OP then this is how you do it: Go into your permissions plugin (pex, groupmanager, etc.) and give the player/group this permission [highlight]com.mcf.davidee.nbtedit.CommandNBTEdit[/highlight]
If more help is needed let me know. Btw I suggest not allowing this to non OP's because they can change a weedle into a legendary or turn it into a level 30000 or give it stats that are 5000x a normal level 100 pokemon. They could also make their own pokemon into bosses or wild pokemon. This doesn't just affect pokemon either. They can edit every entity even themselves.
JOIN THE TEAM