Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker

By elkarasu
#112405 hi

can you tel me how add some skin into custom npc ? i only found an folder named "entity" but it was .class file and i have only jpg file ...

and it is possible to have you're skin database ? i can find a lot of pokemon skin

thank a lot
By jking237
FrozenAngel wrote:They are not working for me even though i have the latest customnpcs (using your netherrising because of the textures)

What is not working?
By jking237
elkarasu wrote:hi

can you tel me how add some skin into custom npc ? i only found an folder named "entity" but it was .class file and i have only jpg file ...

and it is possible to have you're skin database ? i can find a lot of pokemon skin

thank a lot

Here ya go :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cgoy6pz6PY[/youtube]
By LightFlamingo
#113679 I got this on my server now but I wonder if it's possible to put on pixelmons as a kill quest like kill 5 magikarps, I've been looking at it but the closest I can find is pixelmon.Pixelmon although I've tested pixelmon.Pixelmon.Magikarp and pixelmon.Magikarp they don't seem to work. Maybe you have the solution for it?
By jking237
LightFlamingo wrote:I got this on my server now but I wonder if it's possible to put on pixelmons as a kill quest like kill 5 magikarps, I've been looking at it but the closest I can find is pixelmon.Pixelmon although I've tested pixelmon.Pixelmon.Magikarp and pixelmon.Magikarp they don't seem to work. Maybe you have the solution for it?

Nope Pixelmon Does not work with Custom Npc and pokemon so this can not happen
JOIN THE TEAM