Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

Which features would you like, or be excited to see.

17%
8%
8%
8%
17%
17%
8%
17%
By FrancoSanchez
#183290 Hey! I've been considering making my own pixelmon server in the next little while, and I'm looking at including some unique features with it. This is to gauge interest in said features, as well as take some potential features ideas.

1) Whole new Gym system. Which will include:

- 2-4 dedicated gym leaders that can facilitate gym battles for all gyms, so no more waiting for specific gym leaders to come online.
- Completion rewards for the gym league, to make them worth completing.
- Gym seasonal swaps. This will include new completion rewards, as well as specific perks for those that complete the league first. It will also be an opportunity to swap up gym typing and keep it fresh.

2) Bi-weekly themed tournaments: There will be a tournament schedule posted beforehand, in which players will be required to meet certain requirements (All water types, egg pokemon only, etc).

3) Various events: Drop parties, hide and seek, bounty hunts, etc.

4) Custom Starters: Starters will be available for 15 types of pokemon, aside from Dragon, Fairy, and Normal.

5) Build-a-rank: Build and customize your own rank, as well as the permissions for it.

6)) Player Economy

7) Opportunities to earn legendary pokemon in game.

By FrancoSanchez
#183375 So far what I'm thinking is using the following starters.

Fire: Charizard
Water: Mudkip
Ice: Spheal
Flying: Starly
Ghost: Litwick
Poison: Skorupi
Fighting: Machop
Psychic: Ralts
Rock: Larvitar
Ground: Geodude
Bug: Venipede
Steel: Aggron
Grass: Snivy
Dark: Sandile
Electric: Shinx

I know Starly is kind of lame, and so is geodude, but for now they'll have to do.
JOIN THE TEAM