Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By WobbuffetWynaut
#188615 :) I built the Hoenn Battle Frontier with my friend, xyzsonic, on the server that we're staff on. I think it took us a few weeks or months, and it looks really good! :P The NPCs give BP (Mineral Badges) that can be spent at the BP Shop, or to battle the Frontier Brains, which are staff, for their Silver and Gold Symbols. There's also a small floating island somewhere near the Battle Frontier that you can swim to, called the Battle Center. This place has the Battle Mall, which is like a BP Shop but with better things to buy. It also has a BP Bank, a place where you can deposit your BP in and take out later, but there's a bigger BP Bank in front of the Battle Pyramid. At the bank you can receive a BP Card, which allows you to send and receive BP to and from other players.
Every NPC here has 6 Pokemon with Perfect IVs and Smogon Movesets. People can be better battlers because of this, because they want to find a way to beat the NPCs. A lot of people in the Pokemon games use Smogon for battles, so if the players can beat the NPCs, they can beat real people! And this has worked! Most people couldn't even get 5 BP, and now people are getting 50 BP a day!
At the Battle Dome, it's not a tournament, but for the battle with the Dome Ace, a random rule is chosen to see if the challenger can win in a battle where they don't have something.
In the Battle Factory, when you battle the Factory Head, both of you will use teams of 3 Rental Pokemon.
The Battle Pike is kind of like the Battle Dome, but it's like the Sinnoh Battle Frontier's Battle Arcade. Something is randomly chosen for the battle like Pokemon get burned, someone gets berries or items.
The Battle Tower is just a normal battle with the Frontier Brain. Just like in the games :P
The Battle Arena's Arena Tycoon battle is Three 1v1 Battles. For the first battle, the Arena Tycoon uses a Pokemon with a high Attack stat. For the second one, Defense, and third is Speed.
When you battle the Palace Maven at the Battle Palace, you have a double battle! This is the only double battle place because the other Battle facilities use Single Battles.
Finally, at the Battle Pyramid, you must go through a maze full of trainers and warp plates to reach the Frontier Brain, but try not to get sent all the way back to the start! When you get to the Pyramid King, it's a regular battle. :)
You can find the Battle Frontier on this server:
http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=21952

Battle Frontier
Spoiler:

Battle Dome
Spoiler:

Battle Factory
Spoiler:

Battle Tower
Spoiler:

Battle Pyramid
Spoiler:

Battle Pike
Spoiler:

Battle Arena
Spoiler:

Battle Palace
Spoiler:

So? What do you think?

By emilandersson91
#197316 Looks like you put a lot of work into your project. Most of these projects are rushed and doesn't end up looking too good.

You've managed to use a good mix of blocks and weren't shy of using colours. I believe this lead to some very interesting builds. The Battle Tower is my own favourite.
Good job
By WobbuffetWynaut
#197980 Just some pictures.

The Battle Pyramid has been rebuilt.

The Battle Tower has too.

The Battle Factory now uses Rental Pokemon and I added some walls to places to make it feel more like a factory.

The Battle Arena has rooms for battling Pokemon with high Attack, Defense, and Speed :D
By BearBrosServers
#199298 Look's good dude, but In my opinion I think you should make it your own and instead of making a copy of it just try to add your own designs and decorations to it. But all in all great job dude.
JOIN THE TEAM