Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By WobbuffetWynaut
#188615 :) I built the Hoenn Battle Frontier with my friend, xyzsonic, on the server that we're staff on. I think it took us a few weeks or months, and it looks really good! :P The NPCs give BP (Mineral Badges) that can be spent at the BP Shop, or to battle the Frontier Brains, which are staff, for their Silver and Gold Symbols.
Every NPC here has 6 Pokemon with Perfect IVs and Smogon Movesets. People can be better battlers because of this, because they want to find a way to beat the NPCs. A lot of people in the Pokemon games use Smogon for battles, so if the players can beat the NPCs, they can beat real people! And this has worked! Most people couldn't even get 5 BP, and now people are getting 50 BP a day!
There is also a BP Leaderboard to get more players to use the Battle Frontier. At the end of the month, the top 3 win prizes, and people will want to spend all their BP on good things. This helps make more players become better at battling, and I want to get a lot of people to start competitive battling.
At the Battle Frontier, if you think you might need help with battles, you can ask for a Battle Teacher! The Battle Teacher can help you with whatever you need help with in battles.
You can find the Battle Frontier on this server:
http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=21952

Battle Frontier
Spoiler:

Battle Dome
Spoiler:

Battle Factory
Spoiler:

Battle Tower
Spoiler:

Battle Pyramid
Spoiler:

Battle Pike
Spoiler:

Battle Arena
Spoiler:

Battle Palace
Spoiler:

So? What do you think?
Last edited by WobbuffetWynaut on 13 Jan 2017 21:36, edited 2 times in total.
By emilandersson91
#197316 Looks like you put a lot of work into your project. Most of these projects are rushed and doesn't end up looking too good.

You've managed to use a good mix of blocks and weren't shy of using colours. I believe this lead to some very interesting builds. The Battle Tower is my own favourite.
Good job