By TheMidnightMage
#169931 After a year or so of being out of the loop, I'm back with the eevee line once more.

All models were originally made by KarryBird. I've simply modified the mesh and textures since then.

5/9 Listed - Completed in alphabetical order

Gen 1-

Eevee
Spoiler:

Flareon
Spoiler:

Jolteon
Spoiler:

Vaporeon
-Coming Soon-

Gen 2-

Espeon
Spoiler:

Umbreon
-Coming Soon-

Gen 4-

Glaceon
Spoiler:

Leafeon
-Coming Soon-

Gen 6-

Sylveon
-Coming Soon-

---
All critiques are appreciated and considered.

By Mixing
#173073 Hi! I was just wondering, I play on an older version of pixelmon (3.5.1) since I'm staff on a server that runs that, is there any way to download these eeveelution models and put them in my game? I find the 3.5.1 ones are very outdated. Thanks for your help :)
By harrymanhire
#173173 Can the ears and eyes on Eevee be fixed the ears look way to big and the eyes don't look the same as a normal Eevee also can you add the pink paw pads on Eevee please. also thanks for reposting them makes me happy so mush to see them once more
By bvanseghi
#179519 Eevee 10/10, Flareon 10/10, Jolteon 10/10, Espeon 10/10, and GLACEON 10/10!!

These are absolutely stunning! Those 5 I'd say are ready for approval, in my opinion.
By FaelynnAllegro
#191748 Okay, so I don't know much about modeling, but why are all the planes visible? Do they smooth it out before it goes into the game, or is it just put in with all the flat areas..? I'm just very confused because I've never been in the modeling area, so I'm curious. If they smooth it out, these models are great!
By Osliah
#191930 I am just wondering is the modeler still working on this, as it is quite good models & that these can be used in the next updates ahead. Not the next one as it will be too soon however maybe the one after it.
These models are better compared to the older eeveelution models, so I am wondering if these are still going to be worked upon.

Do <3 your modelling by the way.
JOIN THE TEAM