Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By benNmacie
#143045 first off i love the sidemod makes it perfect for an adventure map, but is there a way you can set it up so they have had to at least visited the "safeplace" this case pokemoncenters
in order to be teleported to them?

example-- they were about 20 blocks away from a new pokemon center when all there pokemon fainted, but within that 20 blocks lets say there was a major event in the adventure server storyline, the previous they had visited pokemoncenter was about 50 feet away, so then they get Teleported to the closest one which they end up getting a boost skipping a major event in the storyline.

so is there a way i can set up some permission or something to make it so they have to have at least visited it once? other then that i love the sidemod!

please let me know guys thanks a ton for all the hard work you do!

or maybe like have some sort of a thing where it scans for the last pokemon center/safeplace visited

anyone have any idea?

By dyinghere
#143139 Since no one else replied I think maybe that's not a feature yet :c But I think if there's no way to do it, your next best option is to maybe put small 'safeplaces' just before each big event to make sure no one skips over it. Just trying to offer a temporary solution just in case :c
By benNmacie
dyinghere wrote:Since no one else replied I think maybe that's not a feature yet :c But I think if there's no way to do it, your next best option is to maybe put small 'safeplaces' just before each big event to make sure no one skips over it. Just trying to offer a temporary solution just in case :c

true and i might have to just do that sadly.. with a kanto remake i dont want them to die halfway between pewter and cerulean and be closer to cerulean and bounce all the way to cerulean, let me know if anyone finds a way to do this with some set of permissions or setting up regions ect idk thanks though!
By Burgy
Spoiler:
You posted the original post then these two consecutively as separate posts:
"or maybe like have some sort of a thing where it scans for the last pokemon center/safeplace visited"

"anyone have any idea?"

But I merged them all in to the original post. Then you replied to ImDyingHere.

But please don't let this thread de-rail any further.
Last bumped by benNmacie on 22 Dec 2014 16:57.
JOIN THE TEAM