Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By emilandersson91
#147174 PichuCraft
Pixelmon 5.0.4
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Play.Pichucraft.Com

SERVER IP: Play.Pichucraft.Com

Pichucraft is a unique server where the people are prioritized over everything else.
According to our players it's the most friendly and best community out there.
We got to hear this every single day over the past two and a half years.

We've got the normal stuff most other server has as well as Custom Serverside Mods, a Poke-Park with all the Pokemon Spawns and much, much more.

If you need a break from Pixelmon, then why don't you focus on Minecraft? We don't isolate our players from both aspects of Pixelmon and give you the chance to play the way you want to. There's always something to do on Pichucraft.

Gyms, Poke-Park, Shops, Unique Voting System, Many custom features.

We can't really describe Pichucraft in this one post. It's better to just check it out yourself.

If you're looking for friends and a place where you are important,
a community which is run professionally by people with moral standards,
a place where you're treated well?
Then there's only one place.

Pichucraft - The Server for the Players

[youtube]rU2uNdND6MQ[/youtube]

By Quagthistle
#191287 I'm looking for a new Pixelmon home server (my old one updated to 5.0 with it's awful bugginess, and I play to relax, not be haunted by bugs). This server looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions, if I may.

First, and most importantly, what is your obscenities policy (and is it enforced)? If you disallow such vulgarities, are their "lesser" cuss words that are permitted (like the D-word)? If cussing is allowed, even with a "in moderation" attached, there is no need to answer any other questions because I won't play on any server that allows cussing (it really does totally ruin the experience for me if I am forced be exposed to everyone else's trash talk).

Second, do you require the use of your website for any features of the server? I presume donation require the website, but do you require use of your forums or access to posts on your website to keep up with events on the server? I ask this because your website falls into the category of websites that I can't even look at. Light text on a black background gives me nearly instant migraines and makes my vision go fuzzy for hours. Since I can't see your website, I'd have no access to any features or information contained therein if I played on your server. (Sadly, this is an increasingly common problem these days.)

Third, do you employ common rules to create a great play enviroment? For example, are people banned from hogging the Leg. spawn zones, stealing Leg spawns they didn't wait for, encasing the server's main areas with a sea of land claims, and greifing? Are Pokegifts instanced for each player (so everyone can claim them once) or used up when a person claims (meaning the whole server becomes picked over very fast and has to contantly expand all the time)? Do you have NPC shops that buy Minecraft farmable items and sell blocks and PokeItems? Do you you have EV training (and does it require a donation to use)? Any PokeSafari? Do you protect the towers and make warps to them for training? How about growing Apricorn trees (limits?)? And do you have a player-to-player exchange (where items can be offered for sale to other players who can then auto-buy whatever they want)?

Thanks for your time.

Signed, Quagthistle
By emilandersson91
Quagthistle wrote:I'm looking for a new Pixelmon home server (my old one updated to 5.0 with it's awful bugginess, and I play to relax, not be haunted by bugs). This server looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions, if I may.

First, and most importantly, what is your obscenities policy (and is it enforced)? If you disallow such vulgarities, are their "lesser" cuss words that are permitted (like the D-word)? If cussing is allowed, even with a "in moderation" attached, there is no need to answer any other questions because I won't play on any server that allows cussing (it really does totally ruin the experience for me if I am forced be exposed to everyone else's trash talk).

Second, do you require the use of your website for any features of the server? I presume donation require the website, but do you require use of your forums or access to posts on your website to keep up with events on the server? I ask this because your website falls into the category of websites that I can't even look at. Light text on a black background gives me nearly instant migraines and makes my vision go fuzzy for hours. Since I can't see your website, I'd have no access to any features or information contained therein if I played on your server. (Sadly, this is an increasingly common problem these days.)

Third, do you employ common rules to create a great play enviroment? For example, are people banned from hogging the Leg. spawn zones, stealing Leg spawns they didn't wait for, encasing the server's main areas with a sea of land claims, and greifing? Are Pokegifts instanced for each player (so everyone can claim them once) or used up when a person claims (meaning the whole server becomes picked over very fast and has to contantly expand all the time)? Do you have NPC shops that buy Minecraft farmable items and sell blocks and PokeItems? Do you you have EV training (and does it require a donation to use)? Any PokeSafari? Do you protect the towers and make warps to them for training? How about growing Apricorn trees (limits?)? And do you have a player-to-player exchange (where items can be offered for sale to other players who can then auto-buy whatever they want)?

Thanks for your time.

Signed, Quagthistle

We've got a complex filter that gets rid of any vulgarities. If a player curses they get an automatic two-minute ban.

Any event-related information is also conveyed to the server via Automated broadcasts with links to relevant information and sign-up forms.

We've got a few rules which are all based around creating a fair community for every player out there - no matter background. As long as one obeys these rules a joyful time is to be had with friends on the server.
People are not able to teleport freely on the server and can not 'steal' legendaries from other players' vicinities.
No matter which server, the borders of Spawn areas are always hogged by players. Pichucraft is no exception. The server does however have tons of unexplored areas to claim and seek out.

We've got a Shop which sells and buys almost every item in the game, both pixelmon and minecraft items. This is carefully tweaked to create a balanced economy. We've got a great balance of money-sinks which prevents stock-piling of in-game currency.

Players are able to sell Pokemon to each other with the use of simple commands, Trading is always a risk with foul people - players are encouraged to be able to supply some kind of evidence of the trade. We thereafter assist in getting these foul players off our server.

We've got a Poke-Park where near every Pokemon in-game can spawn. This is a great location to meet with other players and we felt that EV-Training shouldn't be easy. It's mostly done in this park.

Pichucraft is inhabited by some of the best and friendliest players you'll ever come across. It's not run for profit but for supplying other players like ourselves with a second home.

I hope this answered at least some of your questions. Easiest thing would be to check it out yourself. :)

Cheers.
By emilandersson91
#194739 We've added a brand new feauture no other server out there has - Customizable Elytras. Come check it out.
By AirConditioning
#194742 I've been playing on this server for just over two years now and I can say that I absolutely adore it. The community is amiable and enjoyable to be around, the staff are fantastic people who are extremely committed to the server, help is almost always available when you might need it.. I could go on for quite a while, but I'd best keep it short :P
I've made many good memories and made very special friends, I definitely consider this a second family. I encourage everyone to give this server a try, it's truly one-of-a-kind and I'm so very glad that I discovered it.
By Rodmorcraft17
#194745 What to say about the best server I ever played on, It's like a home, a warm, comfortable home, with this awesome comunity, a second family, and what to say about the staff members, They are all hyper-nice with us, not like in other servers, This is the perfect family if you search a good time with friends!

Love:Rod

Pichucraft: the server of the players, for the players.
JOIN THE TEAM